13 Sep Digital Media Buyer (Raleigh, NC)
Gelia is seeking a Digital Media Buyer for aiding in launching and managing digital media campaigns for our Cary, NC office.
Gelia — a $114 million marketing communications firm with offices in Buffalo, NY, Cary, NC, Toledo, OH and Peoria, IL — is seeking candidates for a Digital Media Buyer in our Cary office. The Digital Media Buyer is responsible for aiding in launching and managing digital media campaigns with the goal of delivering positive outcomes for clients.
An ideal Digital Media Buyer candidate is a self-starting, numbers-oriented, analytical thinker who is able to drive results and achieve client goals and objectives.
- Digital strategic media planning, research, negotiation, and buying across all platforms and tactics, including but not limited to social, display, mobile, video, native, and email
- Manage day-to-day setup, implementation, and optimization of media plans toward campaign goals
- Provide detailed campaign analysis and recommendations to internal and client teams
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. creative, social, interactive) to ensure seamless campaign launches, from planning to execution
- Foster and maintain productive business relationships with media and technology vendors
- Act as an ongoing educational resource for internal and client teams by continually staying informed of industry trends and best practices
Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- A minimum 1 year of related work experience with B2C clients (B2B is a plus)
- Experience setting up and managing campaigns within an ad server
- Experience buying digital programs (across a variety of publishing platforms and in multiple markets is a plus)
- Web analytics knowledge (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc)
- The ability to assess data and draw insightful conclusions
- An understanding of the fundamental shifts occurring in digital media
- A proactive mindset, with the talent to juggle multiple projects and accounts, seamlessly and simultaneously
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Expert understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidate. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources and Administration, at email@example.com.