22 Jan PPC Account Manager (Buffalo, NY)
Gelia is seeking a PPC Account Manager to help manage and execute marketing programs for our clients.
Gelia, WNY’s premier strategic marketing firm, is seeking a PPC Account Manager for our Buffalo, NY office. The PPC Account Manager is responsible for designing, launching, and managing pay per click campaigns with the goal of delivering positive outcomes for clients. An ideal PPC Account Manager is a self-starting, numbers oriented, analytical thinker who is able to drive results and achieve client goals and objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and execute integrated plans across self-serve advertising platforms within search, social and display, including keyword research, text ad copy creation, audience segmentation, A/B testing and other related tasks
- Closely monitor campaign pacing across all PPC media throughout the life of the campaign to ensure KPIs are being achieved within budget allocated
- Provide detailed campaign analysis and data driven recommendations to internal and client teams
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. creative, social, interactive) to ensure seamless campaign launches, from planning to execution
- Act as an ongoing educational resource for internal and client teams by continually staying informed of industry trends and best practices
Qualified candidates should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- A minimum 2 years related work experience with B2C and B2B clients
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook Business Manager; Yandex, Baidu, and DSP knowledge is a benefit; certifications are a plus
- The ability to assess data, draw conclusions, develop actionable insights and present defined next steps for increasing sales and building brand loyalty for our clients
- Self-motivated, flexible, and a quick learner; able to operate independently in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- A proactive mindset, with the talent to juggle multiple projects and accounts, seamlessly and simultaneously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, strong affinity for to do lists and checking items off the list
- Expert understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume with salary history & requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.