06 Aug Art Director (Cary, NC)
Gelia is seeking an Art Director to help grow our clients’ marketing automation initiatives.
You’re passionate about doing creative, but some work-life balance would be nice, right? Gelia is a growing North Carolina agency with New York headquarters – and we’re looking for the right blend of concept, design, UX/UI experience and personal hygiene.
- You’ve got 3-5 years of related experience.
- You love digital as much as you love traditional.
- You believe in research and data to help drive UX no matter what the medium is.
- In digital you understand the balance of design and technology.
- You’re continually pushing boundaries for all the right reasons.
- You can explain and present ideas both internally and to clients.
- When work is rejected you don’t break down and hide in a corner but instead recharge and look forward to the challenge.
- You dislike diva behavior as much as we do.
We offer a competitive base compensation with bonuses and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K.
If you’re hoping to feel good about your work and the culture you’re doing it in, let’s talk. Just email your resume and a couple PDFs (preferably of your work, not that family newsletter your aunt keeps sending you) to email@example.com.