07 Aug Interactive Project Manager (Buffalo, NY)
Gelia is seeking an Interactive Project Coordinator to help manage and execute marketing programs for our clients.
Gelia, WNY’s premier strategic marketing firm is seeking an Interactive Project Manager to oversee interactive client project initiatives.
- Day-to-day interactive project coordination and management including task completion, quality assurance and process management
- Track and maintain work deadlines and budgets
- Research competitors web sites
- Keep updated on new technologies impacting web site quality and efficiency
Qualified should possess:
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Detail oriented with a superior ability to multitask
- 3-5 years of interactive (or relevant) project coordination and management experience
- Strong and broad Digital experience over multiple platforms
A bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field and previous ad agency experience is preferred. Previous experience in content management systems is a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits program. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume with salary history & requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.