12 Sep Senior Digital Media Specialist
Gelia is seeking a Senior Digital Media Specialist for our Western New York office.
Gelia, WNY’s premier strategic marketing firm, is seeking a Senior Digital Media Specialist for our Western New York office. The Senior Digital Media Specialist will have responsibility for developing and proposing strategic digital media initiatives and plans using research, market intelligence and campaign analytics. The ideal candidate is a digital media expert who constantly reviews outcomes and adjusts strategies and tactics for continuous optimization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day to day management of digital media campaigns including planning, negotiating, and placing digital media across various platforms and geographies
- Active monitoring and optimizing of ongoing digital media campaigns
- Analyzing and communicating campaign performance
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with digital media vendors/representatives
- Proactively identifying industry trends
- Liaison between account service and the digital media team
Qualified candidates should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, business, marketing or a related field
- A minimum 5 years related digital media experience across a variety of publishing platforms and geographies
- Experience working with various analytics platforms including but not limited to, Google Analytics/Adwords, Bing Webmaster, Adobe Analytics, Social Media platforms
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft Suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook
Personal skills of qualified candidates include:
- Critical thinking
- Solid organization and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume with salary history & requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.