11 Jan Digital Media Planner/Buyer – Raleigh
Gelia is seeking a Digital Media Planner/Buyer for our Raleigh office.
Gelia – a $114 million marketing, communications, and advertising agency with offices in Peoria, Toledo, Raleigh, NC and Buffalo, NY is seeking candidates for a Digital Media Planner/Buyer position in its Raleigh office. The Digital Media Planner/Buyer is responsible for designing, launching, and managing digital media campaigns with the goal of delivering positive outcomes for clients. An ideal Digital Media Planner/Buyer is a self-starting, numbers oriented, analytical thinker who is able to drive results and achieve client goals and objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Digital strategic media planning, research, negotiation, and buying across all platforms and tactics, including, but not limited to display, mobile, video, native, and email
- Manage day to day setup, implementation, and optimization of media plans toward campaign goals
- Provide detailed campaign analysis and recommendations to internal and client teams
- Communicate with internal teams (e.g. creative, social, interactive) to ensure seamless campaign launches, from planning to execution
Qualified candidates should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- A minimum 3 years related work experience with B2C clients; B2B is a plus
- Experience buying digital programs, across a variety of publishing platforms and in multiple markets/industries, via site-direct, programmatic partners, audio and video streaming platforms, EDMs, and self-serve platforms
- The ability to assess data, draw conclusions, develop actionable insights and present defined next steps for increasing sales and building brand loyalty for our clients
- An understanding of the fundamental shifts occurring in digital media
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong negotiation and decision making abilities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Expert understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume with salary history & requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.