14 Jan Marketing Director – Raleigh/Durham, NC
Gelia is seeking a Marketing Director for our Raleigh office.
Gelia – a $114 million marketing solutions company with offices in Buffalo, NY, Raleigh, NC, Toledo, OH, and Peoria IL, is seeking a Marketing Director for its Raleigh, NC office.
The Marketing Director will work closely with our account executives to create and implement comprehensive marketing strategies and programs. The Marketing Director is responsible for monitoring the development of market plans, collaborating with internal subject matter experts, and socializing and presenting proposed strategies to client leadership. The successful candidate for this position will enhance long-term client relationships and become a valued strategic partner to client management and internal account service teams. They will build sharable best practices to support Gelia’s growth trajectory and lead results-oriented solutions that bridge to our clients’ business goals.
- 5+ years’ demonstrated success in developing and executing strategic account plans in a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership responsibility for marketing function(s) and team
- Proven collaboration skills with the ability to lead cross functional teams
- Proven ability to analyze customer needs and business goals and build the right solution from a robust and integrated service suite of marketing channel services.
- Capable of working across businesses and with senior stakeholders to build consensus toward a common strategic direction
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- High competency in all MS Office products (Strong in Power Point, Excel, Word)
- Personal Leadership
- Results Driven
- Demonstrates a mastery of critical thinking skills.
- Creates an open supportive work environment
- Applies broad knowledge and seasoned experience to address complex/critical issues.
- Commitment to organizational success; works to do what is best for all stakeholders
- Effectively balances the competing priorities of different constituencies.
- Creates an environment that supports and rewards innovative thinking.
- Drives continuous improvement in all aspects of the business.
- Delivers clear, concise, well organized communications and presentations to all levels of the organization including executive suite.
This position will be supported by over 125 subject matter experts who are world class and believe their best work is yet to come. Established in 1961, Gelia has spent the past several years achieving record sales primarily through strong organic growth with clients such as Caterpillar, Independent Health, Saint Gobain, Sherwin Williams, Dana Corp and many more.
www.gelia.com gives you our business face and www.facebook.com/geliamarketingcommunications will give you the face of our culture. If you’re looking for an energized and creative company, poised for strong growth, who truly embraces work-life balance, then you may have found a home.
For confidential consideration, please forward your resume to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.