31 Jan Project Coordinator – Raleigh
Gelia is seeking a Project Coordinator for our Raleigh office.
Gelia – a $114 million marketing, communications, and advertising agency with offices in Buffalo, Raleigh, NC, Toledo, and Peoria is seeking a Project Coordinator to help manage projects for our clients in its Raleigh, NC office.
- Day-to-day project coordination and management of deadlines
- Quality assurance of project execution from start to completion
- Coordination with vendors
Qualified should possess:
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the capability to multitask
- Ability to work closely with coworkers; team-oriented
- Highly motivated
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits program. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume with salary history & requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources, at .
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.