13 Mar Account Service Coordinator – Buffalo
Gelia is seeking an Account Service Coordinator for our Buffalo office.
Gelia – a $114 million marketing, communications, and advertising agency with offices in Buffalo, Raleigh, NC, Toledo, and Peoria is seeking candidates for an Account Service Coordinator position in its Buffalo office. This entry-level position will assist in the management and execution of marketing communications programs for clients.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business related field
- 1-2 years of agency experience preferred
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Superior writing and communications skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Basic knowledge/understanding of Interactive Marketing techniques
- Self-starter, team-oriented, motivated, flexible
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For confidential consideration please forward your resume and salary requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.