09 Apr Marketing Automation Specialist – Buffalo
Gelia is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist for our Buffalo office.
Gelia – a marketing, communications, and advertising agency with offices in Buffalo, Raleigh, Toledo and Peoria is seeking candidates for a Marketing Automation specialist to join our growing Marketing Automation team. This individual will be responsible for working with our internal account teams to execute and optimize marketing automation programs for our clients.
Specific responsibilities for this role include everything from strategy and execution of complex email campaigns to coordinating timelines and schedules for ongoing marketing automation programs. This includes regular testing and quality assurance review of new assets, integration of email marketing best-practices and day-to-day support for our internal and external clients.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of engagement and lead generation marketing. The candidate will have expertise with one or more marketing automation platforms including Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Pardot, etc. They will also have strong analytical abilities, outstanding attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills – essentially the ability to figure stuff out. Finally, this position will be client facing so excellent communication skills will be a necessity.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in marketing, business, economics or related field
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- 1-2 years of experience working with marketing automation software such as Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding attention to detail and a sense of project ownership
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively — manage multiple priorities, projects, and resources
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
For confidential consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression.