25 Apr Interactive Project Coordinator – Buffalo
Gelia is seeking a Interactive Project Coordinator for our Buffalo office.
Gelia, the #6 B2B marketing communications agency in the US, is seeking candidates for an Interactive Project Coordinator to oversee interactive client project initiatives.
- Day-to-day interactive project coordination and management including task completion and quality assurance
- Track and maintain work deadlines and budgets
Qualified should possess:
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Detail oriented with a superior ability to multitask
- 1-3 years of interactive (or relevant) project coordination and management experience preferred
- Digital experience over multiple platforms preferred
- Marketing Automation experience is a plus
A bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field and previous ad agency experience is preferred. Previous experience in content management systems is a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits program. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume with salary history & requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression age, or national origin.