03 May Social Media Account Coordinator – Raleigh
Gelia is seeking a Social Media Account Coordinator for our Raleigh office.
Gelia, the #6 B2B marketing communications agency in the US, is ready you if you are a smart, creative and driven Social Media Account Coordinator with some experience in social media for businesses, preferably in an agency environment.
- Completing tasks in a variety of areas relating to client social media platforms
- Perform essential administrative work that supports social media efforts, such as content scheduling, account management and updating social media asset design guidelines.
- Channel monitoring
- Market Research: Actively reviewing prospective client social platforms, competitors, social media trends, hashtags, trending topics
- Working with team members to develop social media strategies for clients that align with greater marketing goals
- Social media metrics reporting and analysis
- Proven work experience with social media community management
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Strong organization skills; ability to manage numerous tasks across multiple clients
- Knowledgeable of the latest social media technologies, capabilities and trends
- Clear understanding of social media analytics
- Understanding of social media content management platforms; experience with Sprout Social and Spredfast preferred
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Journalism, English or relevant field.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits program. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume with salary history & requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression age, or national origin.