30 May Accounting Clerk – Buffalo
Gelia is seeking an Accounting Clerk for our Buffalo office.
Gelia, WNY’s premier strategic marketing firm is seeking an Account Clerk to assist our Accounting team. The position will handle a variety of functions including account reconciliations and analysis, accounts payable, billing and report preparation.
Qualified should possess:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Detail oriented with a superior ability to multitask
- Good communication skills to facilitate interactions with associates, vendors, and clients
- Minimum of 2 years of similar accounting experience with billing, accounts payable, reconciliations and reporting.
- Knowledge of accounting computer systems and process
- An Associate’s degree in Accounting/Finance is preferred
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits program. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume with salary history & requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin.