20 Jun Marketing Account Manager – Raleigh
Gelia is seeking a Marketing Account Manager for our Raleigh office.
Gelia, the #6 B2B marketing communications agency in the US, is seeking candidates for a Marketing Account Manager in our Raleigh, NC office to support our client, a fortune 100 company.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business related field
- Minimum 5-7 years marketing, media, ad agency or promotions experience required
- Fluency in Spanish is required
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Superior writing and communications skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Self-starter, team-oriented, motivated, flexible
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression age, or national origin.