03 Jul Paralegal/Contract Administrator – Buffalo
Gelia is seeking a Paralegal/Contract Administrator for our Buffalo office.
Gelia – a marketing, communications, and advertising agency with offices in Buffalo, Raleigh, NC, Toledo, and Peoria is seeking candidates for a Paralegal/Contract Administrator position in our Buffalo office.
The position will serve as the primary point of contact and coordination across the organization on a variety of legal-related matters including client and vendor agreements, compliance, intellectual property and more. This is an active, hands-on role requiring an organized, detail-oriented and proactive individual looking to make a lasting impact at a growing, multi-national organization.
- Contract administration, organization and updating.
- Cross-company education, coordination and administration of legal documents (NDAs, vendor agreements, releases).
- Review of legal document terms and coordination with Executive sponsor and external legal counsel in seeing contracts through to completion.
- Implement and manage a contract management system for all company contracts and related documentation.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a paralegal or contract administrator for a law firm or company internal legal department.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; must be able to communicate professionally and clearly with all levels of the organization.
- Exhibits a strong attention to detail.
- Highly-organized, multi-tasker.
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- A solid foundational knowledge of legal and contractual business terms for a wide-range of legal agreements is very beneficial.
- Experience in contract review and negotiation a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For confidential consideration please forward your resume and salary requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or gender identity or expression.