30 Jul Junior Web Developer (Buffalo, NY)
Gelia is seeking a Junior Web Developer to help grow our clients’ marketing automation initiatives.
As a Junior Web Developer at Gelia, WNY’s premier strategic marketing firm, you will be a part of a dynamic team of developers who can tackle any problem thrown at them and score a win for our clients. The ideal candidate will be a logical problem solver, have a solid understanding of html, and a good eye for digital design.
- Building responsive html emails
- Building campaign landing pages
- Creating marketing automation campaigns
- Constantly keep up-to-date on new web technologies and languages
Qualified should possess:
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Detail oriented with a superior ability to multitask
- Strong knowledge of html and css (html for emails is a plus)
- 0-2 years of web development / web design work
- Bachelor’s in computer science, computer information science, or web design preferred
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits program. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume with salary history & requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.