02 Aug Associate Media Director – Buffalo
Gelia is seeking an Associate Media Director for our Buffalo office.
Gelia, the #6 B2B marketing communications agency in the US, with offices in Buffalo, NY, Raleigh, NC, Toledo, OH and Peoria, IL — is seeking qualified candidates for Associate Director, Media in its Buffalo office. This position will have responsibility for leading the development, execution and optimization of integrated communication programs using consumer data, market intelligence and campaign analytics.
- Significant experience analyzing media research/consumer data, planning multi-media campaigns (spanning traditional and digital channels) and optimizing performance
- Expert in traditional media with extensive local (multi-market), regional and national planning and negotiation experience
- Television (including OTT and TVE)
- Radio (traditional and streaming)
- OOH (out-of-home)
- Sponsorships / Experiential
- 8-10+ years in roles of increasing responsibility in departments of a similar nature (e.g., ad agency media department, media company or client-side media team)
- Possesses a broad set of media and marketing skills
- Strong management skills and experience leading high-performing teams
- In-depth understanding of media research/consumer data, planning, negotiation, execution and performance analysis
- Embraces an audience first, solution-neutral approach to create integrated communication plans that deliver against campaign objectives/KPIs
- Entrepreneurial spirit who does not settle for the expected and pushes ideas beyond the obvious
- Fosters innovative solutions and keeps abreast of current trends and the latest media/martech advances
- Promotes and embraces a positive working relationship within the department, cross-functionally and with our media vendors, driving strong collaboration and partnership
- Develops people within the team by coaching, identifying areas for growth, celebrating successes, managing promotion process and identifying/facilitating training opportunities
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Advantage, Strata, GfK MRI, Comscore, Kantar, Nielsen, SQAD, Scarborough and other relevant media planning/buying software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package. For confidential consideration, please forward your résumé to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources and Administration, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.