01 Oct Marketing Automation Specialist – Buffalo
Gelia is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist for our Buffalo office.
Gelia, the #6 B2B marketing communications agency in the US, is seeking candidates for a Marketing Automation specialist to join our growing Marketing Automation team supporting offices in Buffalo, Raleigh, Toledo and Peoria. This individual will be responsible for working with our internal account teams to execute and optimize marketing automation programs for our clients.
Qualified Candidates should have:
- B.S. or B.A. degree in marketing, business, economics or related field
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- 1-2 years of experience working with marketing automation software such as Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Solid understanding of engagement and lead generation marketing
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills
- Creative problem-solving skills – essentially the ability to figure stuff out
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
For confidential consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression.