01 Oct Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist – Buffalo
Gelia is seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist for our Buffalo office.
Gelia, the 6th largest B2B marketing communications agency in the US, is seeking candidates for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist to join our growing Marketing Automation team supporting offices in Buffalo, Raleigh, Toledo and Peoria. This individual will be responsible for working with our internal account teams to execute and optimize marketing automation programs for our clients.
Gelia works seamlessly across the marketing continuum, driving lasting results for its regional, National, and Global clientele from its four US offices. Since 1961, Gelia has earned a reputation for diving deep into our clients’ businesses to develop compelling customer-oriented campaigns. If you want to be involved in the type of marketing work that lifts your personal brand value to new heights, provides a clear path to advancement, and challenges you differently in year 1 than in year 3 then Gelia is the home for you.
Qualified Candidates should have:
- B.S. or B.A. degree in marketing, business, economics or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years in marketing or related field with at least 2 years of proven experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Understanding of Marketing Cloud architecture and knowledge of the wider cloud ecosystem. Strong knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including AMPscript, SQL, automation studio, landing pages and journey builder
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills
- Creative problem-solving skills – essentially the ability to figure stuff out
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Marketing Cloud Certification(s) a bonus
For confidential consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression.