02 Oct Account Executive – Cincinnati
Gelia is seeking an Account Executive for the greater Cincinnati area.
Gelia, the #6 B2B marketing communications agency in the US, is seeking candidates for an Account Executive opening in the Cincinnati area to support our high profile local client.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of agency account service experience preferred
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Superior writing and communications skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Basic knowledge/understanding of Interactive Marketing techniques
- Self-starter, team-oriented, motivated, flexible
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For confidential consideration please forward your resume and salary requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.