07 Jan Business Analyst – Buffalo
Gelia is seeking a Business Analyst for our Buffalo office.
Gelia Wells & Mohr – A top national marketing firm with offices in Raleigh, Buffalo, Detroit, Peoria and Toledo is seeking Business Analyst candidates for its growing Business Intelligence team. The position will have broad responsibilities for data analysis, reporting, and insights across a wide range of clients and industries.
Interested candidates should have a passion for data analytics and problem solving that leads to impactful insights and recommendations.
- Omni channel information gathering
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Insights and recommendations
Qualifications and Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Statistics or other quantitative science with an emphasis in marketing
- 2 – 3 years of analyst experience within a sophisticated business environment, agency-side is preferable
- Experience in analytics tools and reporting platforms (Datorama & Salesforce a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Individual should be very self directed with strong follow through
- Ability to multi-task and highly detail oriented
- Solid report writing and communications skills
Gelia is looking for talented, passionate individuals who are looking to take their career to the next level. We can hire this position at either our Buffalo/Western New York Headquarters or our Raleigh office. We provide an excellent work environment where you will be challenged to learn, grow, and achieve. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to Jay Irving, Associate VP of Human Resources and Administration, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin.