16 Jan Digital Account Coordinator – Buffalo, Raleigh
Gelia is seeking a Digital Account Coordinator for our Buffalo or Raleigh offices.
Gelia, the 6th largest B2B marketing communications agency in the US, is seeking a Digital Account Coordinator to be located in our Buffalo, NY or Raleigh, NC office. This role supports digital media planning and buying, administration, and ad operations. An ideal candidate is self-starting and numbers oriented/analytical with strong attention to detail. This position will provide an excellent foundation for professional growth, with opportunity for career progression in digital media.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the implementation and management of digital ad campaigns, ultimately taking lead on ad operations
- Assisting digital buyers with day to day tasks, as well as the entire digital team in workflow management
- Generation of insertion orders, distributing to appropriate vendors and internal teams
- Quality control of creative materials, invoice approval and reconciliation
- Assist in resolving digital campaign technical issues
- Act as an ongoing educational resource by staying informed of industry trends and best practices
Qualified candidates should have:
- Interest in digital media and emerging technologies
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change direction when necessary, and manage multiple projects at once
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Curious, with logical reasoning ability and an analytical mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written
- Demonstrate active listening skills and ability to apply learnings over time
- Relevant internships are a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to Jay Irving, Associate VP of Human Resources and Administration, at email@example.com.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin.