10 Mar Project Manager – Buffalo
Gelia is seeking a Project Manager for our Buffalo office.
Gelia, WNY’s premier strategic marketing firm is seeking a Project Manager to help manage projects for our clients.
- Create timelines to ensure projects will be completed within established deadlines
- Work with the Creative and Account Service Departments to assign specific staff to complete projects
- Day-to-day project coordination ensuring requested revisions to project assets are executed, reviewed, and checked for accuracy
- Maintain an understanding of job statuses and next steps
- Communicate with departments on current deadline status and any issues that may need client or agency attention
- Coordinate with the Production Manger on all outsourced requirements and the scheduling and delivery of those resources
- Prepare estimates based on briefings from Account Executives
Qualified should possess:
- Agency experience preferred/a plus
- Flexibility combined with strong organization and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to work closely with coworkers; team-oriented
- Highly motivated
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits program. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume with salary requirements to Jay Irving, Associate VP of Human Resources and Administration, at email@example.com.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.