Gelia, a top 15 B2B marketing communications agency in the US with offices in Buffalo, NY, Raleigh, NC, and Peoria IL, is seeking qualified candidates for a Content & SEO Manager to be part of the Gelia content strategy & studio team, working out of our Buffalo Headquarters.
- Strategy & Content
- Conduct keyword research to guide content ideation
- Use digital tools to identify additional content gaps
- Participate in larger new business & content initiatives
- Collaborate with social & paid media teams on content strategy & needs
- Work with a team of content writers and outreach specialists
- SEO Expertise
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO performance
- Keep abreast of SEO and content marketing trends
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business-related field
- Minimum 3-4 years agency or marketing experience with a focus on SEO
- Expertise with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Familiar with performing competitor analysis and identifying opportunities to help improve performance.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong computer skills, including above average PowerPoint skill
- Self-starter, team-oriented, motivated, flexible
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidate. For confidential consideration, please fill out the form to apply.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.