We need you’re help. Real bad. Can’t even right hole sentences write. SOS. Need someone who writes real good. We need a Copywriter. Help thanks. Okay, bless your heart if you made it through that feeble attempt at faux illiterate gobbledygook, but Gelia really is hiring a Copywriter. Mid-level-ish. Someone who’s got writing chops and cares deeply about words. (Not, like, weirdly deep, though.) With offices in Raleigh, Buffalo and Peoria, we’re open to Aspiring Human Writing Machines (AHWMs) in all three areas.
- Must include link to portfolio and/or proof-of-work showcasing writing examples including short and long form copy, headlines, integrated campaigns and conceptual brainpower
- Recent Grad: ~3 years of agency/ad school/on-the-job experience
- Related degree preferred but not mandatorily required
- Strong organizational skills and serious attention-to-detail (Emphasis on the latter, we can work on the former)
- Bonus points for loving long-form and technical writing
- Must possess a healthy dash of confidence paired with a hearty helping of humility
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including experience writing for varying communication mediums – digital and traditional
- Maturity to accept and respond positively to critiques (“You call that a sentence? Ha!”)
- Ability to work within our culture and team environment is essential
- Preference for in-person, in-office work and collaboration
- Interpersonal, intrapersonal, highly personable and aspirational presentation skills
- Capable of working with multiple peers across multiple offices in multiple locations
- Appetite for collaboration with an ongoing tenacity to continue to learn and grow
- Super extra 100x bonus points if you’ve got any Spanish writing fluency (Not mandatory)
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidate. For confidential consideration, please fill out the form to apply.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.