Word choice! Sentence structure! Heated Oxford Comma debates! Now that we have your attention … We want your application. Gelia, a rapidly growing agency that’s … uhm, growing rapidly … needs some obvious help with the written word. That being very poorly said, we are looking to add another Copywriter to our Raleigh office.
- Must include link to portfolio and/or proof-of-work showcasing writing examples including short and long form copy, headlines, integrated campaigns and conceptual brainpower
- ~3 years of agency/ad school/on-the-job experience
- Related degree preferred but not mandatorily required
- Strong organizational skills and serious attention-to-detail (Emphasis on the latter)
- Knack for long-form and technical writing
- Must possess a healthy dash of confidence paired with a hearty helping of humility
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including experience writing for varying communication mediums – digital and traditional
- Maturity to accept and respond positively to critiques (“You call that a sentence? Ha!”)
- Ability to work within our culture and team environment is essential
- Preference for in-person, in-office work and collaboration
- Interpersonal, intrapersonal, highly personable and aspirational presentation skills
- Capable of working with multiple peers across multiple offices in multiple locations
- Appetite for collaboration with an ongoing tenacity to continue to learn and grow
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidate. For confidential consideration, please fill out the form to apply.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.