Gelia, a top 10 B2B marketing communications agency in the US with offices in Buffalo, NY, Raleigh, NC, and Peoria, IL, is seeking qualified candidates for a Director, Digital Media. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of digital media experts in designing, launching, and optimizing campaigns with a focus on pay-per-click (PPC) and the goal of driving positive ROI for our clients. Our ideal candidate is a highly proactive leader, with strong analytical abilities and client-facing communication skills.
- Lead a team of performance media, pay-per-click, and digital media subject matter experts providing guidance and growth opportunities.
- Oversee the development and execution of integrated plans across self-serve advertising platforms within search, social, display and eCommerce, including testing recommendations.
- Comprehensive understanding of the campaign brief and translating it into prioritized media objectives and KPIs.
- Leverage data and insights to inform strategies that drive maximum engagement and conversion.
- Collaborate with internal teams (media, creative, development, project management, analytics) to ensure seamless campaign launches, from planning through execution and reporting.
- Closely monitor campaigns, optimize results, and ensure KPIs are being achieved within budget.
- Provide detailed performance analysis, deep insights, data-driven recommendations, and succinct, clearly communicated presentations to internal and client teams.
- Drive our pay-per-click best practices and act as an educational resource by continually staying informed on platform updates and industry trends.
- Ensure established PPC process is being followed and all deliverables are completed on time, evaluate current process for both effectiveness and efficiency, and develop ongoing process improvements.
- Promote and embrace a positive working relationship within the department, cross-functionally within the agency, with our clients and with media vendors, driving strong collaboration and partnership.
- Develop people within the team by coaching, identifying areas for growth, celebrating successes, managing review process and identifying/facilitating training opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Seasoned digital media leader with 10+ years of pay-per-click experience (paid search, paid social, display, eCommerce), with impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong experience training and coaching team members.
- A tech-savvy thinker who has expertise in digital media platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook/Instagram Business Manager, LinkedIn, Google Campaign Manager), analytics tools (Google Analytics, Datorama), and PPC management platforms (Marin, Kenshoo, Media Optimizer, Google Search Ads 360). Certifications preferred.
- Highly engaged and passionate about optimizing our clients’ campaigns, with ability to see and capitalize on performance improvement opportunities.
- Experience with analytics teams/performance dashboards and providing direction on data requirements and report visualizations.
- The ability to assess data, draw conclusions, develop actionable insights, and present clearly defined future actions.
- Strong, client-facing communication skills across a variety of settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. Attentively listens to others. Adjusts to fit the audience and message. Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and a quick learner; able to operate independently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidate. For confidential consideration, please fill out the form to apply.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.