Gelia, a top 15 B2B marketing communications agency in the US with offices in Buffalo, NY, Raleigh, NC, and Peoria, IL, is seeking qualified candidates for a Director position with our Interactive & Digital Strategy team, working out of our Buffalo Headquarters.
The role of Interactive & Digital Strategy Director is an internal expert, champion and thought-leader of all things digital – website architecture, best practices in UX design, digital trends & technology, marketing automation, e-commerce, analytics planning and optimization of digital campaign elements.
As the digital landscape is ever-changing, we’re looking for someone who is willing to learn and grow as new technologies and trends evolve. You don’t have to have all the answers, but you must be the person willing to roll up your sleeves and dig into the questions
In this role, you will be tasked with delivering high quality deliverables that drive attributable results. These results are achieved by:
- Leveraging experience and problem-solving abilities to develop and articulate compelling ideas, strategies and tactics to achieve client goals
- Being a leader who can help guide digital projects to completion without compromising strategy or innovation
- Working with teams and being an excellent communicator and a self-motivator
- Maintaining a forward-thinking approach to innovation and continuing to stay one-step ahead of digital trends, our clients and competitors
- Collaborating with colleagues from a range of disciplines including media, client services, analytics, user experience, design and development
- Minimum 7-10 years marketing, digital/technology consulting experience focused on crafting digital strategies that drive development of digital experiences and campaigns for brands
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance required
- Deep experience in execution of digital strategy engagements, including delivery of personas, content strategy, user experience, optimization, and analytics insights
- Experience executing on multiple simultaneous streams of work across internal teams and different clients
- Exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills, with the ability to create and present clear and concise client ready deliverables, engage the client and defend proposed concepts to director-level audiences and above
- Strong grasp of business strategy issues relevant to clients and relative industries
- Ability to work under pressure and with limited direction, at peak performance
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidate. For confidential consideration, please fill out the form to apply.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.