The Marketing Analyst (MA) role is crucial to our clients’ and agency success. The MA will be responsible for analyzing campaign performance and support client reporting needs. They will demonstrate and inform with data what changes should be made that impact marketing and business goals in a measurable way. The MA will work internally with all teams to define and implement measurement strategies that align with client marketing and business objectives and provide insights to optimize marketing programs.
The Marketing Analyst reports to the Director of Marketing Analytics.
- Understand how our analytics team meets client needs and help manage priorities, tasks and projects to meet those client needs; identify and implement best practices
- Maintain responsibility of delivering weekly, monthly, and campaign reports
- Contribute to the analytics team’s output of data visualization and advance reporting
- Provide actionable insights based on available analytical data; ensure clients are receiving clear and accurate information in a timely fashion
- Use advanced analytical techniques to interpret key findings, and develop data-driven insights to inform strategy and business decisions
- Assist in data quality assurance practices
- Develop consistent, accurate reporting templates and deliverables to fulfill client needs
- Act as the Analytics expert and work to educate the entire agency across departments on Google Analytics, reporting platforms, analytics reports, and KPIs
- Aid in development of KPI’s to drive business impact within and across channels
- Assist in UTM development and distribution to ensure proper and accurate tracking
- Collaborate with Development, Media, Digital, and Account Services departments
- Stay up-to-date on marketing and analytics trends, help identify future opportunities for innovation and growth
The qualifications we look for in a talented Marketing Analyst:
- Passion for marketing technology and analytics
- 4+ years of experience working with analytical software (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Datorama, Domo, Power BI, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, data science, or related field required
- Ability to evaluate and learn new processes and software quickly
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Is logical, work-oriented and an analytical thinker
- Basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, multiplication)
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Agency experience is preferred
Why join us?
Join our innovative and collaborative team and be a driving force in delivering exceptional digital experiences to our clients. If you're ready to take on this exciting opportunity and play a pivotal role in our agency's success, we encourage you to apply and become part of our forward-thinking team.
Gelia is a top 10 B2B marketing communications agency in the US with offices in Buffalo, NY, Raleigh, NC, and Peoria, IL. Gelia works seamlessly across the marketing continuum, driving lasting results for its regional, National, and Global clientele. Since 1961, Gelia has earned a reputation for diving deep into our clients’ businesses to develop compelling customer-oriented campaigns. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidate. For confidential consideration, please fill out the form to apply.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.