Are you enthusiastic about Email? Do you have experience with marketing automation? Do you enjoy working with clients to solve their unique marketing & campaign nuisances? Do you enjoy a fast pace, fun, and stimulating work environment? If so, reach out today to join Gelia’s growing marketing automation team.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for email marketing program strategy, planning, and execution, including segmentation, campaign design, and testing
- Work directly with clients and Account Executives to evaluate marketing objectives and design comprehensive campaign solutions
- Partner with Development and Business Intelligence teams to execute complex campaigns
- Work with clients and account leads to define KPIs, analyze campaign performance, and provide recommendations
- Work alongside other digital SMEs to scope out and create estimates for marketing automation campaigns
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the account and client team
- Continue to evolve and contribute to Gelia’s marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 3-5 years in marketing or related field with at least 2 years of relative experience
- Expansive knowledge of Marketing Automation principles and best practices
- Thorough Understanding Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other marketing automation platforms (Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot, etc.)
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills
- Creative problem-solving skills – essentially the ability to figure stuff out
- Excellent attention to detail
- Marketing Cloud Certification(s) a plus
Why join us? Gelia is a top 10 B2B marketing communications agency in the US with offices in Buffalo, NY, Raleigh, NC, and Peoria, IL. Gelia works seamlessly across the marketing continuum, driving lasting results for its regional, National, and Global clientele. Since 1961, Gelia has earned a reputation for diving deep into our clients’ businesses to develop compelling customer-oriented campaigns. In addition to excellent career growth, Gelia offers an attractive compensation package, including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, holiday pay, and a comprehensive benefits program.
For confidential consideration, please fill out the form to apply.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.