Gelia, a top 15 B2B marketing communications agency in the US with offices in Buffalo, NY, Raleigh, NC, and Peoria IL, is seeking qualified candidates for a Media Performance Analyst to be a part of the Gelia media team, working out of our Buffalo Headquarters. In this role, you will be responsible for transforming data into a story that can be used to guide future campaign development and optimize ROI.
- Working in tandem with our Media Managers and Analytics team, develop deep and actionable insights through the analysis of media channel and creative performance data
- Combine data insights across Datorama dashboards, Google Analytics, media vendor reporting and client primary research for a comprehensive viewpoint
- Present thoughtful and engaging campaign performance reports to key client stakeholders. Utilize visual elements in reports including charts, graphs, imagery and other creative visualization techniques to highlight key insights.
- Collaborate with Analytics team on data and dashboard visualization requirements, attribution reporting and scenario modeling
- Work closely with Media, Account Service and Analytics team members to establish detailed KPIs for all campaigns
- Manage the reporting process and deliverables across all clients
- Analyze and report on trend data across campaigns and across clients
- Drive the use of 1st and 3rd party customer data across the department and develop audience segmentation strategies
- Develop channel and creative testing plans
- Quality assurance on new campaign launches / creative changes, including UTM parameters
- Stay abreast of trends in the customer data, reporting automation and attribution spaces to drive innovation, thought leadership and efficiency for our clients
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in: Economics, Business, Behavioral Science, Statistics or equivalent relevant degree
- 5+ years experience in media analytics within an agency or marketing department, drawing out deep and actionable insights for campaign development and optimization
- Expertise in digital media platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook/Instagram Business Manager, LinkedIn, Google Campaign Manager) and social listening/reporting platforms (Sprout, Hootsuite)
- Experience with site analytics tools such as Google or Adobe Analytics
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (i.e. pivot tables, vlookups, and other advanced functions) and PowerPoint required
- Experience in at least one data visualization tool strongly preferred (Tableau, Datorama, Power BI, Domo, etc)
- Expert level attention to detail, as well as strong organizational, verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to build relationships and drive strong, cross-functional collaboration
- Passionate about customer data, digital media and technology
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package. For confidential consideration, please fill out the form to apply.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.