Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment? Are you passionate about developing strategic creative that enables measurable impacts on the clients you serve? Does the endless barrage of overhyped, overly worded job postings like what you just read make you want to die a little inside? Same! But enough of that. Gelia’s Raleigh office is looking to hire a motion-making mastermind. (I.e., A Motion Designer/Art Director.) So, if you’ve got the creative chops and are looking to hang your hat (No fedoras!) in the northernmost Carolina in the entire country, let’s talk.
- At least two years of design and motion graphics experience
- Must include a link to your portfolio with proof-of-work showcasing things that look nice and function even nicer
- Experience in After Effects (Show us some kinetic type and dynamic graphics to really knock our socks off)
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects, consecutively in an animation workflow
- Ability to turn great design and animation ideas into reality from concept to completion
- Strong technical knowledge in layout development for production and packaging of media assets
- Strong design know-how outside of animation like print, web and social media (i.e., things that don’t move)
- Preference for flexible, in-office work and collaboration
- Interpersonal, intrapersonal, highly personable, and aspirational presentation skills
- Capable of working with numerous colleagues across various offices in multiple locations
- Passion for collaboration with an ongoing tenacity toward continued learning and professional growth
- Experience in 3D software like Cinema4D, Maya, Blender, etc.
- Experience with plug-in software for use in character animation, particle effects, etc.
- A functional ear for sound design
- Simple character animation within After Effects
- General proficiency with audio and video editing software like Premiere Pro and Audition
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidate. For confidential consideration, please fill out the form to apply.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.