Gelia, a top 15 B2B marketing communications agency in the US with offices in Buffalo, NY, Raleigh, NC, and Peoria, IL, is seeking qualified candidates for a PPC Account Manager position in our Buffalo, NY office. The PPC Account Manager is responsible for designing, launching, and managing pay per click campaigns with the goal of delivering positive outcomes for clients. An ideal PPC Manager is a self-starting, numbers oriented, analytical thinker who is able to drive results and achieve client goals and objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and execute integrated plans across self-serve advertising platforms within search, social and display, including keyword research, text ad copy creation, A/B testing and other related tasks
- Closely monitor campaign pacing to ensure KPIs are being achieved within budget allocated
- Provide detailed campaign analysis and data driven recommendations to internal and client teams
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. creative, social, interactive) to ensure seamless campaign launches, from planning to execution
- Act as an ongoing educational resource by continually staying informed of industry trends and best practices
Qualified candidates should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- A minimum 2 years related work experience
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Facebook Business Manager
- The ability to assess data, draw conclusions, develop actionable insights and present defined next steps
- Self motivated, flexible, and a quick learner; able to operate independently in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Expert understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidate. For confidential consideration, please fill out the form to apply.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.