Gelia, a top 15 B2B marketing communications agency in the US with offices in Buffalo, NY, Raleigh, NC, and Peoria, IL, is seeking qualified candidates, to work in a remote setting, for a PPC Manager - E-Commerce. The PPC Manager - E-Commerce is responsible for designing, launching and managing pay-per-click campaigns within e-commerce platforms (Amazon, Wal-Mart, etc.). Our ideal candidate is a proactive, analytical thinker who is able to drive strong results for our clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and execute integrated plans across self-serve, e-commerce advertising platforms, including keyword research, text ad copy creation, A/B testing and other related tasks
- Bring forward ongoing, performance insights and optimization recommendations
- Closely monitor campaigns to ensure proper budget pacing
- Provide deep-dive campaign analysis/reporting to inform future strategy
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. account service, creative, interactive, etc.) to ensure seamless campaign launches, from planning to execution
- Act as an ongoing educational resource by continually staying informed on industry trends, best practices and new platform opportunities
Qualified candidates should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- A minimum 2 years of experience working in e-commerce platforms
- Strong knowledge of Amazon, Wal-Mart and other e-commerce platforms
- The ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and develop actionable insights
- Strong communicator, who can tell the data story and make the complex easy to understand
- Self-motivated, flexible, and a quick learner; able to operate independently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Expert understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with PPC-automation platforms and e-commerce research tools
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits program. For confidential consideration, please fill out the form to apply.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.