Gelia – a top 10 B2B marketing communications agency in the US with offices in Buffalo, NY, Raleigh, NC, and Peoria, IL, is seeking experienced, qualified candidates for a Project Manager to facilitate the development of marketing assets and initiatives for our clients.
- Create timelines to ensure projects will be completed within established deadlines
- Work with the Creative and Account Service Departments to assign specific staff to complete projects
- Day-to-day project management ensuring requested revisions to project assets are executed, reviewed, and checked for accuracy
- Maintain an understanding of job statuses and next steps
- Communicate with departments on current deadline status and any issues that may need client or agency attention
- Coordinate with the Production Manager on all outsourced requirements and the scheduling and delivery of those resources
- Prepare estimates based on briefings from Account Executives
Qualified should possess:
- Marketing agency experience preferred/a plus
- Flexibility combined with strong organization and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to work closely with coworkers; team-oriented
- Highly motivated
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidate. For confidential consideration, please fill out the form to apply.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.