Gelia, a top 15 B2B marketing communications agency in the US with offices in Buffalo, NY, Raleigh, NC, and Peoria, IL, is seeking a qualified candidate for a Senior Project Manager.
- Creates schedules ensuring work will be completed within the Client’s deadlines while allowing ample time to get the work done to the expectations of the Client.
- Working with the Creative and Account Service Departments assigns specific people to the steps required to complete a project.
- Acts as the mediator between the Creative department and the Account Service teams to establish and re-evaluate project priorities.
- Day-to-day project coordination ensuring requested revisions to project assets are executed and reviewed and checked for accuracy.
- Maintains an understanding of job statuses and next steps.
- Keeps in contact with departments regarding current deadline status and any issues that may need client or agency attention.
- Coordinates with the Production Manager on all outsourced requirements and the scheduling and delivery of those resources.
- Prepares estimates based on briefings from Account Executives.
Qualified should possess:
- 7-10 years project management experience; agency experience preferred
- Advantage software experience a plus
- Flexibility combined with strong organization and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to work closely with coworkers; team-oriented
- Highly motivated
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidate. For confidential consideration, please fill out the form to apply.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.