Are you ready to create “scroll-stopping” campaigns that stand out in the oversaturated social media landscape? How about working with a team of strategists to generate brand awareness and meaningful interactions on a myriad of social platforms? Ready to test, analyze and optimize? If you’re ready for that, Gelia is ready for you.
Our agency is seeking a smart, creative, and driven Social Media Account Coordinator with experience in social media for business, preferably in an agency environment.
- Perform essential administrative work that supports social media efforts, such as content scheduling, account management, and updating social media asset design guidelines
- Working with team to develop and write social media content across client platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Assistance with long-form blog copywriting, as well as email copywriting to promote those blogs
- Help manage client relationships with social media contacts
- Channel monitoring and community management
- Providing client technical support by assisting with functionality of social platforms and answering client questions that arise as needed
- Market Research: Actively reviewing prospective client social platforms, competitors, social media trends, hashtags, and trending topics
- Working with team members to develop social media strategies for clients that align with greater marketing goals
- Social media metrics, reporting, and analysis
- Proven work experience with social media community management
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Strong organization skills; ability to manage numerous tasks across multiple clients
- Knowledge of the latest social media technologies, capabilities, and trends
- Clear understanding of social media analytics
- Understanding of social media content management platforms; experience with Khoros and Hootsuite and Sprinklr preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Journalism, English, or related field
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidate. For confidential consideration, please fill out the form to apply.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.